- Our client, a leading insurer, is looking for a Manager to join the company
Exciting new role for you
- Handle month-end closing, including asset valuation, reserve movement, accrual, etc.
- Perform cash management duties including computation of investment funds allocation and the calculation of liquidity ratio
- Review the daily subscription and redemption of trade orders as well as the settlement of the trade orders and accounting entries
- Assist in preparation of User Requirements and system enhancement
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting within insurance or financial services field
- Background in accounting, finance operation with exposure to investment-linked products preferred
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA, HKICPA)
- Team leading experience is key
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and be able to work independently
The successful candidate will be offered an extensive career exposure and attractive remuneration
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.