This position is officially called; Project Specialist Revenue & Sales. You support the Revenue & Sales team with all possible projects that contribute to a more efficient way of working, including optimization and development of systems to maximize the revenues, market share and profits for multiple hotels. Your main responsibilities are:
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures;
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis;
- Executing both short- and long-term projects within the Revenue & Sales departments;
- Execute future acquisition and development plans and create top line revenue projections;
- Integrate with other functions to exceed customer’s, owner’s and shareholder’s expectations;
Furthermore, you build effective and strong relationships and communication with; the Revenue, Sales & Booking Office teams, and other disciplines acquisition & development, marketing, e-commerce, finance and operations. In this position, you report directly to the VP of Revenue & Sales.
You are a driven colleague who loves to execute and coordinate a wide variety of projects within the Revenue & Sales department. You know that maximizing revenue is not a one-man show. Hospitality and travel industry are your passion. On top of that you are a fun person to work with.
- Bachelor/HBO level;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a revenue coordinator (including internship);
- Dutch and English needs to be spoken and written fluently;
- Detail oriented and a proactive hands-on mentality
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect;
- Knowledge of OPERA PMS, SIHOT PMS and DUETTO RMS is a big plus.
EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC) is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, EHPC creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Barcelona and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna and Düsseldorf; Park Centraal located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, EHPC does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Marriott International.
Please send us your CV and motivation to email@example.com. For further information call 020-7107247.