Req ID: 109360
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
In the role of Stock Keeper, you will play an integral role in maintaining the stockroom at all times, ensuring it is kept in an orderly manner and all product flow between the stockroom and shop floor is delivered harmoniously.
- Ensure that high standards and effective operations of the Stockroom (both in-store and off-site) are maintained, including proper organisation and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour and size, and maintenance of effective overall stock flow / storage process.
- Follow all stock related processes and procedures, have a timely stock transfer to other locations and receipt of goods through SAP and any necessary paperwork in an effective manner.
- Support sales floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked throughout the day.
- Ensure price changes are done on a timely basis by completing the appropriate paperwork and ticketing process
- Ensure store KPIs are captured and reported on, e.g. stock movement into stores, discounts, returns, etc.
- Raise any issues / concerns to the Store Operations Manager and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner
- Take an active role in store stock takes
- Previous working experience within a retail stock room/warehouse environment is desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to navigate web based programs; knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Should be physically fit for manual handling of stock
- Available to work on a 6 day week rota pattern
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong || Not Applicable || Hong Kong || Retail || Retail || n/a ||