Corporate Marketing Communications is a department within the Keysight Global Marketing organization, responsible for repurposing and synthesizing engaging content and deploying it with the right digital channels such as literature, eBooks, blogs, videos, web, or social media. The objective is to present a compelling and consistent face to our customers and markets. We work globally and make sure our content and processes apply to all major regions such as the Americas, Greater China, Asia Pacific, and EMEAI.
Within the organization are a team of Integrated Marketing Managers (IMMs). The IMMs manage campaigns and programs for industry and solution segments and product portfolio categories, creating a tactical plan based on campaign objectives and goals. They define the marketing mix of tactics and channels, whether reputation, awareness, consideration, demand generation, digital or face-to-face marketing activities, or any other outbound marketing push. Activities include but are not limited to crafting and deploying email journeys, advertising plans, social media content, and any other vehicle to promote campaign goals.
The IMM works hand in hand with industry solution managers, product marketing and content lead creating the overall campaign program, and coordinating and aligning with other departments such as field marketing. The IMM will also repurpose content, and leverage to create collateral such as brochures, blogs, and social posts.
- Campaign Management
- Identifying the correct mix of marketing tactics to achieve campaign goals
- Creating outbound marketing elements to support the marketing tactics identified, across different stages of the buying journey and digital channels
- Execution specialist for all channels
- Content Creation
- Ensure content is compelling and has editorial quality
- Content creation through repurposing, reducing, synthesizing, and elevating for top and mid-funnel uses
- Campaign Results Metrics
- Tracking and reporting on campaign tactic results
- Optimize performance through actionable reviews with campaign stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent plus 4 - 5 years in a high tech Marketing communications (marcom) role
- Requires proven skills in leading/managing the execution of processes, projects, and tactics.
- Demonstrated track record in Marcom program creation and successful execution, including a mix of digital and face to face channels
- Excellent English-speaking writing and communication skills with a proven track record of journalistic and editorial content creation and editing
- Demonstrated ability and passion for writing engaging professional content.
- Work independently, tracking and managing your tasks. Prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of digital marketing tools, preferably Eloqua, content management workflow tools.
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Penang || APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang || APAC : Malaysia : Selangor : Petaling Jaya || EMEA : Austria : Upper Austria : Linz || EMEA : Austria : Vienna : Vienna || EMEA : Belgium : East Flanders : Gent || EMEA : Belgium : Flemish-Brabant : Rotselaar || EMEA : Denmark : North of Jutland : Aalborg || EMEA : Finland : Northern Ostrobothnia : Oulu || EMEA : Finland : Uusimaa : Espoo || EMEA : France : Essone : Les Ulis || EMEA : France : Haute-Garonne : Blagnac || EMEA : Germany : Baden-Württemberg : Boeblingen || EMEA : Germany : Bavaria : Munich || EMEA : Germany : Bavaria : Oberhaching || EMEA : Germany : Bayern : Garching || EMEA : Germany : Hamburg : Hamburg || EMEA : Germany : Hessen : Frankfurt/Main Niederrad || EMEA : Germany : Nordrhein Westfalen : Bochum || EMEA : Germany : North Rhine Westphalia : Ratingen || EMEA : Ireland : Dublin : Dublin || EMEA : Italy : Lazio : Rome || EMEA : Italy : Lombardia : Milan || EMEA : Spain : Andalusia : Malaga || EMEA : Spain : Basque country : Bilbao || EMEA : Spain : Catalonia : Barcelona || EMEA : Spain : Madrid : Madrid || EMEA : Sweden : Stockholm : Kista || EMEA : Sweden : Västergötland : Goteborg || EMEA : Switzerland : Geneva : Geneva || EMEA : Switzerland : Vaud : Morges || EMEA : United Kingdom : Berkshire : Winnersh || EMEA : United Kingdom : Corsham : Corsham || EMEA : United Kingdom : Hampshire : Fleet || EMEA : United Kingdom : London : London || EMEA : United Kingdom : Scotland : Edinburgh || EMEA : United Kingdom : Suffolk : Ipswich || EMEA : United Kingdom : West Midlands : Telford
Job ID : 39962