Compliance role for our regulated SFC businesses.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures
- Provide compliance guidance, conduct training and make recommendations for improvement areas to minimize compliance risk
- Participate in compliance system projects and to provide support in preparing compliance management report to Head Office and management
- Liaise with regulators, auditors on regulatory and licensing matters
Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in business, accounting, law or related disciplines
- 8+ years of compliance experience with particular focus on compliance advisory, regulatory enquiries and licensing
- Strong language skills including written Chinese and spoken Mandarin
Notes to applicants:
1. Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
2. The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 24 months.
3. Candidates with Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF): please state on the CV.
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career in our group.