We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a number of talented Architect to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait. This positions will be responsible for facilitating the coordination of the architectural and engineering services on various projects and assisting Senior / Project Architects with the project coordination in all stages; from concept design through to contract documentation
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Coordinating Archicture and Engineering equipment requirements such as shaft locations.
- Assisting in the coordination and review of development of architectural and engineering construction drawings.
- Assisting with client and project coordination.
- Providing solutions to resolve design issues.
- Preparing documentation for analysis and review for specific issues.
- Providing management update and reports.
- Good Design skills with excellent Design Documents planning and preperation capabilities.
To be successful in one of these dynamic opportunities, we envision that your career journey to date with 3 years' work experience partnered with a Bachelor of Architecture.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.