Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Role: Account Executive – Hunter – Public Sector
Reports to: Sales Director – SEA
The Account Executive is responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption for few large, key customers and will track all critical activities and ensure a deep understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process.
- Responsible for selling Software AG’s solutions portfolio into the Public Sector.
- Managing all aspects of the sales process with their assigned customers including prospecting and strategically managing the account planning, lead management, qualification, high-level product demonstrations, evaluation, close, and account care.
- Maintaining and managing executive relationships within the Public Sector vertical.
- Effectively and accurately communicate product features and benefits to customers
- Report and track the progress in the tools provided for this purpose, accurately forecast and close sales opportunities.
- Take all measures necessary to meet and exceed quota, defined as a yearly goal
The skillset which you should have:
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills in-person, over the phone, and virtually
- Discover and understand the customer's business challenges and needs, and ability to align the appropriate solution to address those needs
- Ability to work with partners to help increase Software Ag’s footprint within the Public Sector vertical.
- Understanding of the sales processes.
- Negotiation and closing skills, including the ability to overcome objections, control meetings, and qualify leads
- Experience in selling Business Transformation, BPM, API integration tools, cloud-based products
- High level of product expertise and customer service for assigned accounts
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken any other language is an advantage
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of software selling experience (preferably SaaS) or equivalent knowledge in technology and/or sales environment
- Able to influence at the executive level across the Public Sector industry within Singapore.
- Experience in Enterprise selling and managing Enterprise accounts and selling cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Innovative, highly driven individual, team player who is enthusiastic about making a difference
- Singaporean Citizen only.