What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Customer Experience Solution Portfolio is designed to offer businesses an integrated approach to deliver real-time experiences to customers across all digital channels. Customers will be able to exchange information, such as customer data, between a range of systems to produce a 360-degree view of the customer. The following SAP products are included in the SAP Customer Experience LoB: SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud as also SAP Customer Data Cloud.
Sap Customer Experience (cx) - What We Do
At SAP CX, we enable our customers to deliver consistent, contextual, relevant and trusted experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device. SAP CX is all about redefining customer engagement to deliver exceptional customer user experience via our solutions:
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Service Cloud
- SAP Customer Data Cloud
Checkout out our SAP CX solution portfolio: https://cx.sap.com/en/products
The SAP Customer Experience PreSales Solution Senior Specialist identifies, understands, and defines customer needs in order to develop and maintain standard product demonstrations and materials to close business and increase revenue. During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain. The PreSales Senior Specialist is considered one of the most knowledgeable PreSales persons on a given solution in the Business unit they support.
Expectations & Tasks
Support deal execution
- Responsible for highly complex / visible pre-sales and/or post-sales support of company products/systems.
- Provides answers to customer / internal SAP team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics focusing on driving customer success and business outcomes.
- Effectively transitions engagement to implementation partner / Field Services
- Is proactive in sharing their knowledge with the greater PreSales community through Solution Hubs or other enterprise social media where collaboration takes place.
- Has knowledge of multiple Industries and can provide Industry specific solutions insights and perspective to our customers
Support architecture designing and implement:
- Provides advanced-level technical support to complex sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Supports regional and offshore Solution Experience teams to build demos based upon customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Will participate in demo system design, planning and spec-out configuration requirements if needed.
- Has broad knowledge of the SAP solution portfolio and the ability to cover discussions and provide a point of view across the SAP portfolio.
- Has deep knowledge of the SAP Customer Experience solution portfolio – to demonstrate many/all products within at least one major solution area.
- Conduct white space analysis and provide a UX perspective on state-of-the-art technologies and their applicability to new business scenarios.
- Turn complex and technical concepts into beautiful compelling experiences.
- Gather business needs, conduct user research, and validate concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product management, development, content strategy, and other stakeholders.
- Create low-fidelity mockups up to high fidelity prototypes, user journeys,
Experience & Language Requirements
- 3+ years of presales experience
- 10 + years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Demonstrates 5+ successful engagements
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in Chinese
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:294691 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: