OCBC Bank - Singapore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be part of a dynamic team to actively manage our customer base by assisting them in equities trading and monitoring their equities portfolio.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of OCBC Securities through the accomplishment of team's profit and growth targets.
- Grow and manage the relationships with new and existing customers through superior customer service.
- Able to multi-task and handle Ad-hoc projects.
- Head, Securities Sales & Trading
- Strong interest in the financial market and prior equities trading experience a plus.
- Recognised university degree or polytechnic diploma in any discipline.
- Possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A).
- Fresh graduates with strong passion for sales career and wealth management are welcome to apply.
- Confident and high energy level
- Able to communicate effectively with Mandarin, dialects and/or Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, online marketing and social media.
- You should have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- It is essential that you have the initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.