RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
Contact Center Associates assist prospects in finding a new apartment home by marketing the property of interest, providing detailed information about the property’s homes, answering questions about the home, community and local area, providing pricing and availability and ultimately seeking to schedule a visit to the community.
To lead our clients to increased leasing rates, the Contact Center Associate must be a dynamic, customer focused, marketing professional who consistently exhibits strong sales closing skills, creative thinking and energetic communications coupled with a passion for helping people find a new apartment home.
- Demonstrate the ability to connect with callers with a friendly enthusiastic attitude
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information regarding apartment communities, amenities, and specific apartment homes
- Demonstrate use of selling/marketing skills to create value for callers based on community features
- Qualify each prospect; successfully schedule an appointment to visit the community
- Legibly document accurate information discussed during the call in PAMM for use by the onsite team
- When necessary, escalate issues in accordance to Contact Center guidelines
- Consistently maintain or exceed departmental KPI standards and quality
- Achieve or exceed defined productivity goals
- Honor all company policies and procedures
- Follow weekly schedules and schedule changes
- English language fluency proficiency. If you are interviewing for a bilingual position, which receives a bilingual pay differential, you must also demonstrate fluency to a proficient basis
- Minimum of one-year customer service experience preferred
- Ability to adhere to a set schedule that may include weekends and holidays
- Type at least 35 words per minute; accurately capture detailed information from the caller
- Previous contact center experience preferred
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.