Mindshare is looking for a Senior Digital Manager to join their Singapore office, to work across one of their biggest international clients. You will be the main point of contact for digital innovation, implementation and performance across the team, as well as managing key client relationships.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Managing Partner or Director of Performance for a B2B Technology Company
3 best things about the job:
- Joining a dynamic and multicultural team focused on doing the best B2B work
- Opportunity to work on one of the world’s most respected brands in a regional capacity
- Being part of an innovative and fast pace agency with a fun and rewarding culture.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- On boarded onto the account with full induction/training into all of the other facets of the business from brand to performance
- Built good relationships with your team and helped them deliver even better work
- Start to managed independently campaign from end-to-end i.e. Launch to Post-buy Analysis
In six months:
- Managed and delivered effective campaigns and shown active handling of client relationships
- As part of the regional team, be able to collaborate with local markets and partners effectively
- Be able to look at data to optimize the campaign across the full journey.
In 12 months:
- Become an integral part of the core team and a valued member of the agency
- The proof of your success will be clients’ satisfaction and increasing business profit / commercial results.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be the agency expert across programmatic, display, search and social
- Manage up to 1 key client relationships.
- Able to make sense of reports to uncover insights that can improve campaign.
- Strong overview of Ad Ops
- Improvements in ways of working, processes and commercial growth
- Develop robust benchmarks and norms across channels and media types
- Oversee and quality control of media monitoring, proof of performance, campaign optimization and post-analysis to ensure client objectives are met
- Share points of view, research and case studies with the business team
- Develop and maintain good relationship with key media vendors and internal teams
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with clients and have a good understanding of our clients’ business
What you will need:
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant digital experience in a media or advertising agency.
- Experienced in a client facing role.
- Strong digital and performance background.
- Analytical and calm under pressure.
- Organized, operationally efficient and passionate about advertising.
- Looking for a new challenge and a step up in your career.
- Positive attitude, can take guidance and pro-active.
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.