Hong Kong Job Consulting - Hong Kong
- To be a Section Head of Segment Management and Marketing Department
- To build segmentation model to ensure that differentiated services and product offerings are provided according to segment needs
- To define the customer journey by analysing customer behaviour and needs, and propose initiatives for acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrades, as well as increased customer loyalty and retention, according to HNW and affluent segment’s defined value proposition
- To formulate cross-selling models with key stakeholders in the products, channels, and other product marketing teams
- To monitor the business and sales performance of channels and campaigns, as well as customer movement across key segments, and recommend tactical initiatives to achieve business targets
- To plan, implement, and monitor sales activities, marketing campaigns, and customer events
- University graduate, preferably with a major in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience gained from the banking sector
- Proven track record in customer segmentation, product management, sales management, marketing campaign management, or business analytics
- Familiar with banking products and operations/service enhancement, with a keen drive to achieve success
- Proactive and innovative, with good organisational and problem-solving skills and a strong sense of customer centricity
- Strong strategic thinking capacity, with the ability to translate concepts into business initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.