Req. ID: 235505
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
Trainee will be trained on developing FE Web User Interface (UI) and Web Application Programming Interfaces (API) that support smart manufacturing initiatives in the production floor.
1. Work with I4.0 Analyst to understand user requirements.
2. Design and create an Angular application in existing Micron Web Platform.
3. Design and create a Web/Rest Application Programming Interfaces (API) for the Angular application.
4. Document application design, architecture and data flow.
5. Document and work with Solution Ops team to transit the application to ops support.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Typescript and Angular framework programming
2. Omelek ver 2 (O2) Framework (Micron Web Platform)
3. Database and Structured Query Language (SQL) basics
4. .Net Core Web Application Programming Interfaces (API) Framework / Flask
5. Hadoop Basics
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST1 || Tier 1 ||