SAIC has a contingent opportunity for an IDE Software Engineer to support an Army customer supporting the OMDAC-SWACA contract. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Kuwait.
Team SAIC is pursuing the opportunity to provide operation, maintenance, and defense support of Title X communications equipment and information systems under the purview of the Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM), 160th Signal Brigade and its subordinate units in the Southwest Asia (SWA) Theater of operations.
The IDE Software Engineer will:
- Performs software analysis, design and tests software specific to area of business.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters to meet business requirements.
- May provide guidance to others to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Provide an automated multi-user inventory management database/tracking system that can be accessed by Contractor personnel at each warehouse.
- Generate any fields that are needed to insure tracking of items, and the ability to conduct a property audit.
EDUCATION/EXP: BS/BA, and 5+ years related experience and experience/knowledge of computer science.
CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER CERTIFICATION, ITIL Certification desired
IT LEVELS/certification: IT III, GENERAL USER
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: SECRET
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.