- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
1. Provide pre-sale and post-sale support for electrical test equipment , including signal sources, signal analyzers, network analyzers，I/V IC tester， power meter, oscilloscope etc.
2. Study and analyze RF/uW technology, semiconductor, high speed digital interface test trend, Draft test plans, technical proposals and bidding specifications according to customer applications
3．Engage with marketing event
4. Provide technical trainings to customers, develop training materials
5. Design custom ATE systems to support market applications, develop and support system hardware as well as software
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Hong Kong : Hong Kong : Hong Kong
Job ID : 38883