Req ID: 110547
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Poject Program Mgmt. Senior Specialist to join our team in Singapore, Central Singapore (SG-01), Singapore (SG).
Strong experience in project management during which a structured approach (methodology) was applied to project planning, estimating, monitoring and reporting through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through closure.· Management of multiple technology projects simultaneously with a proven track record of delivery and implementing change ·
5+ years Project Management experience desired, but not required
· 1-2 years Program Management experience desired, but not required
· Experience in managing large globally distributed project teams who are not reporting directly and are associated with the PM for the purpose of the project only.
· Experience with enterprise program and project management tools preferred.
· Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
· Proven project financial and risk management experience
· Understanding of Application development beneficial, but not essential
· Experience working remotely or for a remote manager ·
Experience working in a medium to large-scale corporation
- Excellent English skills.
- Design and Graphics – Power point and word
- Stake holder management /communication.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.