Gravitas Recruitment Group - Hong Kong
Duties / Accountabilities
- Manage and oversee operations of the Customer Services Department to enhance efficiency of Call Centre, Customer Service Counter and tele-marketing team to improve customer services quality and service level;
- Handle customer complaints and enhance customer care approaches to maintain customer satisfaction; Manage the chat board of the mobile apps;
- Devise and implement effective internal control procedures to meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements;
- Devise and implement effective initiatives for monitoring customer services performance;
- Establish best practices on customer services for the teams to excel the current service standards;
- Handle projects as mandated by the Company (e.g. mobile apps project, process review projects, etc.)
- Obtain and maintain licence as an individual insurance agent.
- Proactive, creative and mature with high sensitivity to deal with different stakeholders;
- Excellent leadership, people management and problem-solving skills with proven track records in leading multi teams;
- Strategic, forward thinking, customer-oriented and result-oriented;
- Able to work under pressure and with people at all levels;
- Effective resources planning capability, with good communication; interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese; good command in Putonghua is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge in Chinese Word Processing is a plus.
- University degree holder.
- IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5
- Minimum 10 years' relevant customer service experience, preferably with insurance products, of which at least 5 years are at managerial level supervising a sizable team.