What we do?
noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with a committed capital of $1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities across all verticals. After launching in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings.
- Sourcing, surveying and selecting new locations in KSA
- Onboarding location partners (negotiations, getting contract signed, getting details entered into finance system
- Optimizing location selection through analyzing usage data
- Managing existing accounts to expand and optimize locker presence within their premises, and renegotiate rental rates
- Ensuring there is a steady supply of lockers available and, if not, the same should be ordered
- Liaising with the supplier for installing seasonal and generic stickers on the lockers
- Prior experience in Business Development
- Fluent in Arabic