about the company
Client is a well established investment management firm with a wide presence in Asia.
about the job
- Booking of trades executed by portfolio managers and traders across fixed income
- Handle trade lifecycle events including confirmations, settlements, corporate actions
- Perform reconciliations of trade and positions
- Reporting to internal stakeholders
skills and experience required
- Good knowledge of fixed income, derivatives financial products
- At least 2 years of experience in trade lifecycle management
- Team player
- Able to work under tight timeline and rpessure
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Charlene Lin at 6510 6527.
(EA: 94C3609/ R21100955)