We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the contractor and client’s site representatives on all project related issues.
- Ensuring the terms of the contract are followed and manages supplemental agreements.
- Implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts.
- Assesseing and reporting upon client’s variations to the construction works and claims for changes from the contractors.
- Identifying performance issues that need to be brought to the attention of the commercial manager.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 20 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.