Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID: 260464
As Test Post Electrical Process Engineer you will be responsible for optimizing process, tools and systems to achieve high product quality and high productivity in Post Electrical operation. You will also be responsible for NOR product analysis to improving quality-yield in Test process, LOT disposition and resolving product deviations (MAM Sign-off) in short turnaround time, driving continuous improvement in Post Electrical Operation (through process characterization, process optimization, problem resolution and effective controls implementation), managing changes in process (including new process/ equipment qualification and new product integration) to support high volume production, identifying operational excellence (Quality, Productivity, Cycle time, Delivery / Cost improvement) opportunities and leading/participating in projects to realize the potential opportunities through innovative solutions. Additional tasks would include understanding and following QMS in place and ensure compliance to ISO/TS16949 regulations (wherever applicable).
Responsibilities and Tasks
Evaluate and Improve Assigned Manufacturing Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment
- Maintain in-depth process knowledge
- Maintain materials and equipment knowledge as it relates to the process and how they interact
- Identify, characterize and Optimize variables (process, equipment, material, man or environment) affecting the process.
- Participate and contribute in risk analysis process as required
- Apply DOE (Design of Experiments) techniques whenever required
- Perform containment in case of process and equipment deviations
- Determine root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions
Evaluate Future Process, Equipment and/or Material Technologies
- Evaluate pertinent technology and engineering advancements relating to equipment, materials and processes
- Locate and research technical information on equipment, materials, and/or processes in journals, literature, web etc.,
- Build and maintain effective relationships with suppliers
- Identify supplier’s materials or equipment design and production processes
- Create decision matrix for equipment and material selection
Develop Process of Record (POR)
- Define and document customer requirements
- Define and document base line process and associated process variables.
Qualify New Process, Equipment and/or Material
- Validate and Quality New Process, Equipment and/or Material towards high volume production integration.
- Maintain knowledge of qualification procedures and documentation requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of Quality and Reliability Assurance (QRA) requirements.
Implement New Process, Equipment and/or Material
- Define and maintain operation procedures
- Review current procedures on an on-going basis
- Maintain knowledge of documentation and change management systems
- Assess material requirements and projections
- Maintain knowledge of material attributes (shelf life, storage requirements, etc.)
- Ensure materials compatibility with equipment and parameters
- Maintain knowledge of supplier’s constraints
- Maintain knowledge of new chemical/material approval process.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Position requires Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Strong problem solving skills and detailed failure analysis techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, relationship and team building skills.
- The ability to work, interface and communicate with a wide variety of people and groups in different areas of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing, Product Engineering, QA, etc.
- A high level of self-motivation, self-directed, goal-oriented and multi-tasking skills.
- An eagerness to learn new things.
- The ability to effectively accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Muar || Johor (MY-01) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LT1 || Tier 3 ||