Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Warwick Wood Street!
Relocation assistance available and retention bonus on offer!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Warwick Wood St centre!
We welcome full-time or part-time applications for the position!
About the Role
Goodstart Early Learning have a wonderful and rewarding position available for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our team at Goodstart Warwick Wood St. This centre is part of a unique initiative being run by Goodstart offering an intensive, integrated approach to Enhancing Children’s Outcomes (EChO). You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child-initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre - Goodstart Warwick Wood St
- EChO Centre – lots of opportunities for training around inclusion
- Great leadership support
- 74 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6:30am to 6:30pm
What is EChO?
Our EChO initiative is a targeted approach within Goodstart’s Social Inclusion Strategy that builds on our universally available early learning and care programs. The approach uses an Enhanced Service Delivery Model to provide wrap around intensive and sustainable resources to Goodstart Early Learning centres located in communities where children are more vulnerable to poor outcomes.
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time or part-time, permanent position
- Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT)
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now". For further information, please email Stephanie Taylor, Talent Acquisition Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: WARWICK DC || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || SF:00 || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time