Keysight Electronic Industry Solution Group is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Product Planner to manage a portfolio of power products and general-purpose measurement products. This position requires a dynamic leader with a passion for working with key customers to research markets and customer requirements to define the next generation of products that meet customer needs. This position requires critical thinking skills, knowledge of research methodologies and analytical skills based on data about trends, demographics, and buying habits. Product planners must also keep track of what competitors are doing and planning in a given market. The Product Planner will work collaboratively with Industry Solution Teams and R&D teams to meet business and growth goals.
The Product Planning position requires knowledge and understanding of power products and power market, and general-purpose measurement products and general-purpose instruments market. The Product Planner candidate should have solid skills in all aspects of market analysis, segmentation, strategy, and business case articulation. This role also requires candidates to have a deep understanding of technology trends and product lifecycle processes with a track record of cross-functional collaboration, excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Product management is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Reduces broad concepts, business strategies into structured product management projects
- Leads the design/delivery of new product management programs/projects; is the key technical contributor
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, influencing, and customer-facing skills
- Great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in electrical engineering with 5+ years of power applications experience
- Power Product and General-Purpose Measurement Instruments knowledge and customer experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can reduce and focus broad business strategies and concepts into structured executable projects with measurable goals
- Cross organizational collaboration; impact and influence
- Customer-focused innovation
- Market analysis and opportunity identification, and strategic insight
Electronic Industrial Solutions Group - Centers of Excellence
Duration (temp position only):
Full Time (F)
Shu Ni Goh
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *