Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
With more than 30 years of proven experience, SunPower is a global leader in solar innovation and sustainability. SunPower is a company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. You have the opportunity to join the company that helped establish solar markets around the world and continues to innovate in the renewable energy space. SunPower has facilities in the US, Europe and Asia, and we are seeking talented people to join us in building a clean energy future.
Our unique approach emphasizes the seamless integration of advanced SunPower technologies, delivering complete solar solutions and lasting customer value. We are passionately committed to changing the way our world is powered, and we are guided by our legacy of innovation, optimism, perseverance, and integrity.
Widely recognized as the world’s standard for solar, SunPower produces the world’s highest efficiency solar products. Our quality and reliability standards far exceed those of any other company in the industry.
In order to unlock shareholder value, accelerate innovation and enhance customer value, SunPower will separate into two independent, publicly traded companies, strategically aligned and complementary, focusing on distinct offerings. Newly-formed Maxeon Solar Technologies will be the leading global technology innovator, manufacturer and marketer of premium solar panels, carrying on the decades’ long legacy in setting quality and performance standards.
As we look to the future, we are seeking a world-class Customer Service Representativebased in ROHQ, Binan, Philippines. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower. Are you ready to change the way our world is powered?
SUMMARY OF ROLE
SunPower is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide world class customer care for our Customers in North America. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Team Lead and or Manager and will be responsible for running the daily operations of the Customer Service team to meet the required deliverables and metrics to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confer with customers by phone and email either through inbound or outbound contact to provide information and resolution about SPWR products and services.
- Document customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken to data base.
- Drive resolution to all types of customer concerns (billing, technical support, life events, etc).
- Comply to SunPower Environment, Health and Safety and Manufacturing Quality standards, rules and regulations.
- Adhere to Customer Care policies on attendance, WFM, staffing, communications quality, etc.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of Business Management or any 4-year course.
- Ability to manage complex transaction processing function
- Experience in managing client-facing team in a Customer Service environment.
- Computer literate: MS Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Power point, and other relevant application)
- Experience in using CRM systems and software.
- Highly analytical and patient
- Excellent in written and oral communication
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are keys
- Customer satisfaction focus, must have the passion, commitment and drive
- Ability to multitask and support multiple customer queues