MAG is seeking a highly qualified Site Lead for D&M operations in deployed sites on the coast of the Arabian Sea.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Operates D&M platform at the direction of the Mission Manager/Collection Manager to best enable the Sensor Operator to satisfy government requirements/tasking’s.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable vehicle safety and international regulations.
- Maintains all appropriate logs and documentation and reports directly to the contract Mission Manager on all D&M platform specific issues.
- Able to serve as D&M platform SME for planning functions.
- Site Leads shall have experience with sensor platform or like system to support all weather and night operations with an emphasis on international experience in imminent danger zones.
- Conduct monthly updates
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include:
- Recent experience (within 24 months) as a Mission Systems Operator (MSO).
- Logged over 600 hrs as an MSO crewmember of an A-AISR platform.
- 7 years of ISR operations-related experience.
Experience with various EO/IR camera systems, Military and Civilian Radios, and Mission Management Systems.
- Combat or instructional experience in the CENTCOM theaters of operation.
- Experience with conducting intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) at a high level and conducting duties such as WARDEN, multi-stack integration, fire support procedures and MEDEVAC 9-line procedures.
- Meet all CENTCOM deployment requirements.
The minimum years of related experience required:
- 7 years of ISR operations-related experience
The minimum level of education required is:
- High School Deploma
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993