Global Project Coordinator - 72832
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment - Malaysia Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
The iMedia Global Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating country survey projects through to completion. This includes being responsible for managing the full lifecycle of online research projects and coordinating with internal teams. Covering from vendor support through to vendor payment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively project manage and coordinate online survey projects, including
- supporting proposals and costings using Decipher and other platforms
- supporting programming setup for Decipher and other platforms
- working in conjunction with Commercial, Regional Consumer Media View (CMV) Operations Leads, other Media Operations Leaders, PTOC, external vendors and other iMedia teams, and in accordance with agreed time frames, budget, procedures, and instructions received
- Work in collaboration with the Commercial & PTOC teams to ensure each country’s needs are met. Provide practical hands-on support to PTOC teams to drive excellence through the development and delivery of our existing products & services.
- Participate in or drive continuous process improvement initiatives. Actively seeking and raising areas where improvements or productivity gains could be made.
- Effectively manage direct reports (as applicable) to ensure optimum productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all the project work is enabled to deliver “first time right” to internal and/or external clients
- Conducting and documenting Pre-Project Planning meetings with the relevant teams to ensure a full and thorough understanding of the project requirements and accuracy of documentation
- Regional online setup or technical support of projects as and when required. Including oversight of and assisting with:
- checking questionnaires prior to scripting for suitability and online format
- checking screening criteria against project specifications, logic and routing checks, and demographic information required
- ensuring an online survey is working and coordinating any amendments with PTOC teams and programmers. Provide an error-free online survey link in a timely manner
- monitoring survey progress and quotas, carry out data checks, communicate with teams, highlight any problem areas and propose solutions
- Costings and project management of multi-country projects or other ad-hoc projects.
- Supporting and training junior and new team members (where applicable)
- Work closely with team members to identify solutions to non-standard requirements and requests
- Ensuring that all internal systems and documentation are appropriately updated in a timely manner
- Drive process efficiency, profitability, and quality control of existing programs
- Promote and foster a culture of being open and honest in all aspects of our communication
The position may also include other tasks as designated by the Regional CMV Operations Lead, and needs to work collaboratively with the TCS teams in India, Regional teams in Malaysia and other countries, as well as other teams across the East Region, the West Region, and North America in the day-to-day delivery against the iMedia Operations team’s priorities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideal to have a minimum of 3+ years of Market Research experience, preferably in the Operations area.
- A knowledge of Survey to Go and Decipher would be ideal but also well regarded would be experienced on other platforms such as Quantum, IBM SPSS Data Collection, or other similar Market Research tools.
- Experience with managing large tracking studies preferred
- Data analysis or statistical analysis experience.
- Significant experience in project management
- People management experience preferred (when applicable)
- An understanding of new technologies in Market Research (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy, and ability to ensure quality control procedures maintained
- Ability to problem-solve and a willingness to “keep digging”
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Initiative and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Sense of urgency and the ability to consistently deliver to a standard that fully meets expectations and deadlines
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines in a quickly changing environment
- Relevant industry experience and an understanding of the online market research process or a degree in a related discipline (eg. business, statistics, marketing) is desirable.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Petaling Jaya,Selangor Darul Ehsan