Are you the Regional Property Manager we are currently recruiting for based in The Netherlands and responsible for all our property activities in the EMEA region? Are you able to keep a clear mind under pressure whilst working in a dynamic contract logistics environment? Do you have the extensive property knowhow and insight to work autonomously and make decisions? Let us know by applying for the role of Regional Property Manager EMEA.
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Leads the regional organization’s Property function with regards to all aspects of searching for, securing, managing, renewing and terminating leased commercial property, in the most optimized manner;
- Leads the development of the regional organization’s overall strategy towards the property portfolio, and establishes property budgets, plans, policies, systems, and procedures that will achieve these strategic objectives;
- Leads the identification, evaluation and capitalization of opportunities to reduce property costs by effectively leveraging the property organization’s relationships with brokers and landlords. Meets annual targets for regional cost reduction;
- Evaluates, negotiates, and manages the complex and/or strategically important supplier and vendor relationships, with regards to property related areas (power, facilities, waste, etc). in order to secure terms that are in the regional organization’s best interests;
- Consolidate demand in order to leverage economies of scale and improve purchasing capability and pricing strategies for the organization;
- Liaise with executive management to anticipate future demand for property, especially in support of Launch activities. Drive a forward looking regional strategy towards both property and the management of facilities;
- Oversee the development and implementation of corporate policies, checklists, and other materials that describe the organization’s technical, quality, service, or reliability standards to help evaluate supplier proposals and ensure consistency in property bids;
- Take responsibility for all Property related SAP activity within the region, ensuring that process and policy are followed, and using system KPIs to improve performance where relevant;
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years Commercial Property & Procurement experience;
- Demonstrated prior experience in providing excellent relations with external vendors and suppliers preferably Property Brokers, landlords and owners of commercial property/real estate, preferably in the logistics industry
- Must possess top interpersonal skills and ability to support all levels of the organization, especially core strategic relationships;
- Long-term strategic planning skills;
- Strong oral & written communication skills, strong administrative and organizational skills; Excellent problem solving and financial analysis skills;
- Must be fluent in English and German;
- Extensive travel is involved as required regarding the business needs;
At syncreon we are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. We have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and local orders.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com.
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.