Are you the one at home who always makes sure you never run short on groceries in stock? During parties and with company you never have too little treats? Do you know when there are differences in stock and where they occur? Would you like to combine these skills with a function in a logistic environment? Please continue reading, because we are looking for a Fulltime Inventory Controller in Tilburg.
What will you be doing as an Inventory Controller?
You start your day greeting your colleagues and maybe telling them how your day/evening before was. After a short briefing with your team, you start checking the Inventory. As an Inventory Controller you monitor the daily process and keep track of the Inventory. You recognize links and connections in the process of goods moving between different departments. You also have a crucial part in detecting and fixing discrepancies in Inventory, together with your colleagues and manager.
You are directly reporting to the Supervisor Stock and will be working in a dayshift from Monday-Friday.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Runs inventory report using the appropriate inventory query from WMS program and transfers data to Count Sheet template and shared network;
- Ensure ongoing inventory accuracy;
- Investigate, resolve and prevent inventory discrepancies by reviewing transaction history in the WMS (Warehouse Management System);
- Create and distribute daily inventory reconciliation reports, inventory adjustment summaries, warehouse productivity reports, and warehouse error reports;
- Coordinate and monitor automated stock transfers;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What do we offer you?
- Marktet-rate salary
- Working in the warehouse of a grand fashion brand;
- A dynamic organization, with space for individual contribution and development;
- You own your own development and can get support in further development within XPO;
- A challenge in an open and informal organizational culture;
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable or appropriate professional and intellectual ability;
- You know how logistic processes work and have experience with Inventory in a warehouse environment;
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, filters, lookup functions, conditional formulas, conditional formatting, charts);
- Experience in working with WMS/ERP systems;
- You are alert, precise, flexible, can cope with stress and have a problem-solving ability;
- You have a helathy dosis of energy and humor .
Your working environment
As an Inventory Controller you will be working in one of the high-end modern and biggest warehouses of XPO, located in Tilburg. In this warehouse with a storage capacity of 120.000m2 you work together with a team that consists of another Inventory Controller and a Supervisor. The team is a mix of different nationalities, young an older.
Want to know more about XPO Logistics? Have a look at the video below or visit our website nl.xpo.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgFyx6njy9c
In short: this is the place you would like to work!
More info? Please contact Roos van de Westenlaken (HR Advisor Tilburg) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XPO is een toonaangevende leverancier van geavanceerde supply chain-oplossingen voor de meest succesvolle bedrijven ter wereld. Wij helpen onze klanten hun goederen zo efficiënt mogelijk te beheren met behulp van onze technologie en diensten. Onze grootste kracht is ons wereldwijde team - energieke, innovatieve medewerkers van alle ervaringsniveaus en talenten die XPO een geweldige plek maken om te werken.
Klanttevredenheid, persoonlijke groei van medewerkers en duurzaamheid staan centraal binnen de bedrijfsfilosofie van XPO Logistics. Vandaag de dag behoort deze ambitieuze onderneming tot de top 3 van Nederlands grootste logistiek dienstverleners.