Portfolio Management - Investment Associate for Systematic Investing team
We look for young talented individuals to join systematic investing team. Work closely with portfolio managers and other team members on a wide variety of work, from contributing to the ongoing development of the central data platform, to daily portfolio management and reporting, to research on systematic investment strategies. Great opportunity for candidates who want to work in buy side and have early access to global financial market.
- Responsible for data governance, inventory, acquisition and analysis;
- Work with portfolio managers and analysts to ensure their data-related requirements are captured and delivered;
- Assist in portfolio management, including operating activity and performance and risk analysis;
- Explore and conduct in-depth study for new potential investment opportunities;
- Conduct empirical analysis and modelling on financial data to develop actionable insights.
- Fresh graduates or less than 3 year working experiences;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Hands-on experience analyzing complex data and building statistical models;
- Programming competency in Python and solid experience in SQL;
- Interest in portfolio construction and systematic investment strategies;
- Masters or PhD in finance engineering, applied mathematics, computer science or similar quantitative discipline and/or information technology.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.