Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The shortlisted candidate will be working with senior members of the firm to drive key business initiatives and collaborate across multiple locations in the Asia region.
Your new role
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will included:
- Providing project management on regional initiatives to support the business. This will include managing resources across multiple teams/locations
- Working closely with the business, development, technology and technology risk managers to oversee and track the technology initiatives being delivered
- Interaction with other technology silos, operations, finance and risk teams to coordinate testing, and deployment
- Adhering to and providing support for regional project and risk governance processes
What you'll need to succeed
Join us, if you are/have
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience, preferably at a major management consulting firm or financial institution
- Technical background/understanding preferable
- Knowledge of the financial services industry; preferably in an investment bank with Fixed Income business knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities
- Overall experience in hands-on project management, specifically in information technology-related projects essential, and preferably supporting financial services businesses
- Solid understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components.
- MS-Project, MS Excel, and general MS-Office skills essential.
What you'll get in return
You will have an opportunity to work with Global team, be part of our the global project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at email@example.com or call me at +603-7611 8600.