Must be an U.S. citizen
As the Logistics Support Technician provides supervision services and other items and services necessary to provide Base Expeditionary Airfield Resources (BEAR)/Harvest Falcon logistics technician services in support of base operations at specific locations listed below within the Southwest Asia region. Provide continuity, planning, accountability, and reporting of deployed expeditionary assets and accountable tools, equipment, and commodities. Conduct monthly inventory of Harvest Falcon equipment, MRSP kits physically present on-site Services locations listed below. Flexibility to accommodate variations in the workload, augmentation to military supply functions at multiple Air Force Central Command (AFCENT) locations in Afghanistan and Southwest Asia. 1.1.1. Muwaffaq Salti AB (MSAB), Jordan
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- The BEAR/Harvest Falcon logistics technician shall be a USN and have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- The BEAR)/Harvest Falcon logistics technician is responsible for meeting work requirements, Safety, quality tasks associated with Task Order
- Track accountable tools and shop equipment for the Civil Engineer (CE) shops (list maintained on an ECES R-14 accountability report) and the non-equipment consumable listed items (informally referred to as the R-15 accountability report) which includes the ADR consumable items. The inventory efforts will assist Civil Engineer (CE) shops by ensuring accountable items are available when needed.
- Experienced with automated inventory equipment (barcode scanner, laptop computer, software, and tags).
- Experienced with operating/using the following tracking equipment: WASP DR4 Mobile Computer, WASP WPL308 TT Label Printer and Laptop.
- Develop and update inventories of Harvest Falcon equipment, deployed Mission Ready Spares Packages (MRSP), and non-equipment consumable listed items
- Conduct monthly inventory of Harvest Falcon equipment, MRSP kits physically present on-site and non-equipment consumable listed items physically present on-site
- Update inventories of all deployed expeditionary assets monthly
- Annotate all shipments, receipts, and transfers to DLA Disposition Services on the current month’s inventory
- Research and document missing items
- Coordinate receipt and pickup of inbound Harvest Falcon equipment and non-equipment consumable items
- Assist civil engineer (CE) shops by ensuring accountable items are available when needed
- Provide guidance/assistance to CE shops on the proper use of Harvest Falcon equipment
- Ensure proper procedures are used to replace Harvest Falcon equipment/assets/consumables
- Maintain and operate the Harvest Falcon equipment yard
- Submit redistribution (RDO) requests to USAFCENT/A4/A7 for serviceable and unserviceable excess equipment and non-equipment items and comply with disposition instructions
- Monitor and review the bi-weekly deployed equipment report, report serviceable/unserviceable excess for disposition instructions
- Initiate transfer of accountability requests to transfer items
- Accountability reports and provide monthly inventory reports.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years of related USG Property experience – Air Force Experience Required
- Experience with Harvest Falcon, MRSP, & ADR
- US Citizenship Required
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed to operate four (4) thousand (K) pound, 6K, and 10K forklifts
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Have working knowledge of AF123-110, 23-101 and 25-101.
- Block III, Equipment Management.
- Have knowledge of hazardous deck papers.
- Have knowledge of pallet build up.
- Must have hazardous material management experience.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow up.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing skills; be skilled and proficient with Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Considerable knowledge of the supply chain operations including property, material and logistics.
- Demonstrated comprehension of the following property/material management functions: Property Management, Receiving, Identification, Utilization, Consumption, Physical Inventory Movement, Storage, Reports, Records, Disposition and Contract Closeout
- Must have an understanding of material and property inventory procedures.
- Must be able to reconcile inventory results and create an inventory report
- Must be able to identify various items of property by sight.
- Must be able to approach problems in a logical manner and solve them with available resources.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
TRAVEL: 100%, in deployed location
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance.
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP Worldwide Services, Inc. (IAP) provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. IAP is a world-class leader in providing Program Management, IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, and Infrastructure & Logistics to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges.
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.