This global bank is seeking to hire a new Senior Manager, Legal Counsel to provide legal advice across the Asia region in regards to governance and regulatory requirements and negotiate and execute master agreements for derivative and securities financing transactions and other trading products.
- Negotiate ISDA and other master agreements in respect of derivatives and securities financing transactions with a primary focus on the Bank's corporate and institutional client base
- You will be work closely with trading room personnel, relationship managers, senior risk management officers and other members of the Legal Department to ensure that executed derivative and securities financing contracts reflect the Bank's documentation policies and procedures with respect to trading products.
- Development of standards and policies for all trading room derivatives and securities financing products and business units globally. Ensure documentation standards for credit risk of trading products conform to regulatory, legal and industry requirements
- Manage multiple relationships with internal stakeholders, including trading room personnel, relationship managers, and senior risk management officers up to as well as with external stakeholders including corporate clients, peers/counterparts in other banks, and regulators while negotiating documents and providing sound advice.
- Broad spectrum of corporate and commercial law matters, with strong negotiation skills and a good understanding of ISDA Master Agreements and other derivative and securities financing documentation and treasury trading products.
- Law degree holder with experience working at a law firm or as in-house counsel for a financial institution
- You are collaborative and work in a timely, punctual manner, active, open minded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English
If you believe you have the relevant skill and experience and is interested in this position, kindly get in touch with Jack Leung at with your CV and contact details or call +852 3901 8971 to engage in a confidential discussion.