Req. ID: 248983
Req. ID: 248983
- Collaborate with sister fab’s PIE, PEE, QEM teams to improve yield and reliability.
- Communicate module related issues to the Fab engineering and leadership teams.
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to improve fab process, yield, and quality.
- Collect and interpret complex data to optimize Fab processes and increase yields.
- Engage and/or lead cross-area engineering teams to solve process issues
- Work closely with global partners to stay current on module related topics and process alignment projects.
- Collaborate with other PI module owners and sister fabs to drive business process alignment
- Partner with IE, PEE and Production to better forecast and balance yield, output and process issues.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's or PhD in electrical, electronic, material, physics field or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Structural and process integration knowledge with basic comprehension of process area preferred
- Knowledge of fabrication processes, probe, backend and reliability implications preferred
- Understanding of statistical process controls
- Understanding of basic device physics in deciphering product performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good data compilation, statistical analysis and reporting skills
Working Location : Fab10; 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST1 ||External Job Description Header.