The Bank of East Asia, Limited - Hong Kong
Human Resources Department
- To support the review and development of rewards strategies, including short-term and long-term incentives, as well as benefits review, to ensure they are in line with the market best practices and business strategies.
- To analyse and interpret statistical output from rewards/compensation surveys.
- To liaise with external service providers in designing and administering medical benefits and insurance policies for the Bank Group.
- To review and implement performance management policies and guidelines
- To review and update human resources policies and procedures to ensure they are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- To provide internal consultancy services and guidances on administration of reward/incentive programmes and staff remuneration review.
- To participate in ad hoc human resources projects.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years' solid experience in rewards and performance management, preferably gained from banking industry.
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related employment legislation and regulations.
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits programmes.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good team player with positive working attitude, high in self-motivation, independent, well organised and result oriented.
- Hands-on experience with HR databases and Microsoft Office, including MS Excel and MS Word.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua a definite advantage.
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Rewards & Performance Management Manager)