Data Schedule Editor (Gracenote) - 75101
Gracenote - Australia
About The Role
The TV Ingest Team that this role sits within works directly with Australian Free-to-Air and Subscription TV channels to manage EPG schedules and produce metadata for numerous platforms and clients using Gracenote's own TV content management system.
Schedule Editors are responsible for assisting the Ingest Team Leads in the day-to-day operations of Gracenote's data management and syndication, and in keeping this data up-to-date and error-free.
This is an entry-level position that is responsible for processing TV EPG scheduling and ensuring that accurate, high-quality data is entered into Gracenote's database.
- Process TV Listings information provided by channel sources in Gracenote’s local and global CMS
- Input and manage Sports TV fixtures database programming for local and international competitions
- Fast, accurate data entry and attention to detail to ensure that information is entered into our databases error-free and on deadline,
- Researching and sourcing content,
- Running quality check reports over databases as required,
- Represent Gracenote to external clients and stakeholders.
- Data entry experience using content management systems,
- Experience with, or desire to work within a team,
- Strong client service orientation and excellent communication skills,
- Interest in and working knowledge of the local, national and international TV scene
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Prior experience working with database, data entry or from customer service experience is added advantage
- Attention to detail, Consultative
- Good communication skills
Based in Macquarie Park, the Gracenote team is a tightly knit group that support and encourage one another and we take great pride in our friendly and professional work culture.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, is respected around the world as a global leader in entertainment data and technology, providing music and video content to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote's Sydney office is the leading supplier of Australian TV and Movie entertainment data. Working closely with Free-to-Air and Subscription TV Networks, we supply data to leading entertainment platforms and devices for businesses such as Foxtel, Telstra, Freeview, Fetch TV, Sky New Zealand, Microsoft and many more.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park