Are you a dedicated and experienced Early Childhood professional?
Do you like to think differently?
We have a unique and exciting opportunity available with our fantastic team at Goodstart Early Learning Harristown!
Goodstart Early Learning have a wonderful and rewarding position available for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our team at Goodstart Harristown. This centre is part of a unique initiative being run by Goodstart offering an intensive, integrated approach to Enhancing Children’s Outcomes (EChO). We welcome full-time or part-time applications for this position!
What is EChO?
Our EChO initiative is a targeted approach within Goodstart’s Social Inclusion Strategy that builds on our universally available early learning and care programs. The approach uses an Enhanced Service Delivery Model to provide wrap around intensive and sustainable resources to Goodstart Early Learning centres located in communities where children are more vulnerable to poor outcomes.
About you and the role
The role will see you working in a lead teacher capacity, working with the centre leadership team, trans-disciplinary team and educators to enhance pedagogical practices across the service through effective mentoring and coaching processes.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Experience delivering high quality and inclusive learning programs and implementation of the EYLF
- Knowledge of Attachment Theory and Circle of Security
- Experienced mentoring and coaching within the Early childhood sector
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
This is a challenging and multifaceted role where you will provide strong leadership, great communication and excellent planning and organisational skills to deliver the best possible services to our children, families and educators.
Position Information & Benefits
- Full time or part-time, permanent position
- Remuneration reflective of role and experience
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Work alongside Pedagogical Experts
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 665 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart Early Learning is for Children, not for profit. We are entirely Australian owned so you can be confident that Children truly are our first priority.
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link or to review the role PD please Click Here.
For further information, please email Stephanie Taylor, Talent Acquisition Specialist: email@example.com
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
Posting Notes: HARRISTOWN, TOOWOOMBA || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North - Region 10 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time