Excellent opportunity to join the amazing team at Goodstart Riverside Gardens!
About the Role
Goodstart Riverside Gardens has a new exciting opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will be responsible for planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums using the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions. This role will be a full-time, permanent position in the Pre-Kindergarten room.
Our centre offers a Government funded kindergarten and long day care program under the one roof, and is currently an ‘Exceeding’ rated service.
With spacious playgrounds and resources plentiful, each room provides weekly programs that consist of exciting, age appropriate educational activities and experiences covering science, literacy, numeracy, cognitive (thinking) skills, problem solving, computers, multi-cultural diversity and gender equality to promote each child’s individual development. The recent introduction of tablet computers has also allowed our educators to teach children about technology, how to use this and to also have access to the internet to learn and investigate topics raised by the children at the touch of a finger.
- Full-time role - 38 hours/week on a fixed roster
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Great leadership support
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Dedicated programming time off the floor
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Rachel Stevenson, Talent Acquisition Specialist: email@example.com
Posting Notes: DOUGLAS || QLD || Australia (AU) || Early Learning & Research || || Bachelor (ECT) 3yr || Full-Time