Your new company
A leading Corporate Bank in Asia, providing a wide range of banking and financial services and products both locally and regionally, is currently looking for a Product Conduct to drive effective product control and valuation control related to Global Markets products, FX, MM, while coordinating with treasury system enhancement projects and streamlining related policy and procedures.
Your new role
As a Product Control Manager, you will be working in a team of 3 focusing on Greater China and local financial products, you are expected to perform P&L analysis, financial statement analysis and provide advise on the accounting treatments with different products.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on product control and accounting experience
- Bachelor Degree or above in relevant disciplines;
- Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages (C++ or Java) preferred;
What you'll get in return
- Successful candidate will be offered with a monthly salary ranging from HKD 55,000 to 75,000 depending on your interview performance and level of experience;
- With regional reporting exposure and comprehensive employee benefits;
- A great career advancement opportunity with a stable bank in the region.
What you need to do now
If you're interested to this role or would like to consult for other Accounting / Audit / Finance opportunities within the banking industry, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Freeman.Pang@hays.com.hk