The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a CCSS Fulfillment Associate.
- To take ownership by following up and providing timely updates to customers regarding their applications
- To enhance customers experience and strive to deepen customer relationships with HSBC by anticipating customers’ needs and demonstrate genuine care
- To serve as HSBC's brand ambassador by demonstrating professionalism, strong knowledge on our process, and optimize every opportunity to exceed customer expectations with each interaction
- To ensure required documentation and administrative work relating to each customer’s application is completed in an accurate and prompt manner
- To be responsible for achieving individual and team performance while maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- Tertiary education and above. GCE O Level with strong experience & track record on customer service & sales can be considered
- Working experience in banking or insurance sector is preferred
- Strong proven track record in customer service and/or sales
- Meticulous and organized
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work on own initiative
- Able to multitask
- Comfortable with common office tools such as Microsoft word and excel
- This role is a 1 year bank contract role with possibility for renewal.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.