When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
- Effective project management - identify, prioritise, manage, and execute projects within budgets and deadlines to an exceptionally high standard
- Excellent stakeholder management and communications - update relevant stakeholders at the right time, at the right level of detail, in the right format and ensure that everyone involved is on the same page
- Resourcefulness - can take the initiative to go above and beyond to fact-find, gather information and distill insights independently. Can autonomously “crack the problem” and fix issues with limited guidance
- Cross-functional collaboration - influence senior stakeholders to make necessary trade-offs and drive timely and high quality execution with functional teams
- Have 2-4 years experience working in fast-paced environments (e.g. tech companies, or operations function in a startup)
- Have a track record of ‘getting things done’ and willingness to get knees deep in execution
- Demonstrated project management experience - structured in approach but maintaining flexibility and identifying interdependencies where critical
- Able to grasp complex and detailed concepts/tooling easily and quickly, simplifying them where needed
- Able to use large data sets or secondary research to extract relevant information to identify best practices or resolve issues
- Able to disseminate updates in a clear, concise manner to a broad set of stakeholders through both verbal and written communications
- Proficiency in English is critical; Arabic is a plus
Benefits and Diversity:
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.