This position is contingent upon contract award
Job Title: Technical Control Facility (TCF) Operators*
Job Location: Bahrain
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for an experienced Technical Control Facility (TCF) Operators to join our team on-site in Bahrain. The ideal candidate shall operate the equipment necessary for ensuring fast, reliable, and secure exchange of information.
- Plan, install, operate, and maintain Promina based TCF for the communications network.
- Address capabilities and limitations of TCF equipment, troubleshooting procedures, security requirements, and technology to install, operate, maintain, and restore all links and circuits that terminate in or traverse the TCF.
- Perform advanced corrective maintenance on Technical Control Facilities to the chassis mounted component level.
- Assess, evaluate, and re-engineer complex circuit/link restoration accommodating critical
communication architectural requirements.
- Capture and record technical data during installation and fault isolation in such forms as log book, trouble ticket, outage report, or Equipment Repair Orders (ERO).
- Coordinate activation/deactivation and fault isolation of communications links and circuits connecting with different services and agencies across time zones and nationalities.
- Minimum of (7) years experience in a military environment related to tactical network systems.
- Detailed knowledge of the operation and maintenance of Promina 400/800 multiplexors.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of Global Positioning System (GPS) network timing schemes and devices.
- Detailed knowledge of signal flow, wiring schematics, network timing, and signal conversion.
- Shall have detailed knowledge of testing, measurement, and diagnostic equipment to include but not limited to Fireberd 8000, T-Berd 6000, Fluke 199, O-scope, and spectrum analyzers.
- Shall have knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IP networks.
- Shall have knowledge and familiarity with the different networks in use within RC-SW, USFOR-A, and the ISAF IJC.
- Shall have knowledge and familiarity of encryption devices (KIV-19A, KIV-7 family, KG devices, TACLANE devices, and similar equipment) must know how to configure cryptographic devices to communicate with DISA, Marine Corps, and joint units.
- Shall have knowledge and familiarity of cryptographic fills, how to load an encryption device, how to verify the fill segments, and how to operate a SKL.
- Shall have network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of networks.
- Shall have technical documentation skills.
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US citizenship is required.
- An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret.
- An Associates Degree OR; 11 total years of recent specialized experience.
Position requires the following certifications or higher:
- Network+ and Security+
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.