DISNEY - Singapore
- Executing the curation plan of FOX+, managing, publishing contents and finding appropriate images for the contents.
- Liaise with various party including channel team, T&O and program ops to ensure Live sports program delivery and managing streaming resources to make sure the availability of best sports events.
- React on frequent changes and different situations of Live sports events in a day-to-day basis under guidance from the direct supervisor.
- Work with designers in content team and sports teams in the delivery of sports content key art.
- Monitor FOX+ app on LIVE channels and ad-hoc streams to ensure sports events’ timely transmission, and trouble shoot on different delivery issues with technical team.
- Publish of Sports Live and VOD events according to the schedule plan using the MPX system, complying content and territory right requirements.
- In-app promotion of Live sports events using the CMS.
- Input and localization of Sports content metadata for LIVE and VOD Sports events.
- Overall linear channel programming support.
- University Degree
- 1-2 year experience in programming
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge of scheduling systems
- Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Keen Interest In Hollywood Movies, Factual and Sports (depends on the genre)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A good team player with professional drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in written, speaking and reading in English and Chinese. (Traditional and Simplified)
- Strong communicator and team player