Overview of job
Wavemaker Hong Kong is looking for a Performance Specialist to join our energetic team. You will be responsible as a supporting role in delivering planning recommendations and ensuring smooth account coordination internally and externally with our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Working in the fastest-growing agency in Hong Kong with a team who are passionate and have PACED.
- Opportunity to learn full digital planning skills from the digital team.
- Exposure to offsite digital training, seminars and workshop to accelerate your knowledge and ensure you are current on all digital trends.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Ability to manage day-to-day digital media implementation
- Become a trusted team member to ensure seamless execution of media plans across these media platforms
In six months:
- Have the ability to independently manage campaigns with little supervision
- Be able to proactively propose media solutions to drive effective results for the business
In 12 months:
- Develop a media recommendation proposal independently
- Handle the implementation process independently
- Present media review and evaluation deck to client
Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan, develop, present and execute online media campaigns in multiple channels including display, mobile and social media
- Client facing and work close with other agency teams to establish and achieve specific media goals and objectives
- Monitor the results of all campaigns and provide campaign reports with insights and suggested optimizations
- Work closely with dynamic and international team members to meet tight deadlines
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a progressive media or interactive advertising agency or portal focused on digital marketing media digital planning
- Excellent project, people and client management skills
- Must speak fluent Cantonese and be eligible to work in Hong Kong
Wavemaker is a billion-dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content, and technology agency in the world. Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.