The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Senior Officer, Client Services.
- Handle client instructions of account opening and services appropriately and within Service Level Agreement
- Update and complete the data capture in system for all client service requests accurately and within Service Level Agreement
- Provide support to manager to ensure the day-end process completed on time
- Report exception and irregularities promptly for management awareness
- Participate in business initiatives/projects to provide user requirements, conduct user acceptance test and provide internal training to the team
- Share best practices to improve internal process within the team
- Produce Management Information reports as required
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Proven customer service, account opening/closure and/or CRS and FATCA experience is preferential
- Understanding of banking operations and client services in the banking industry
- Good written and communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Technology Skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and advanced Excel skills is an advantage
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.