Head of Compliance role to build the team in handling all compliance matters for this Fintech
Your new company
This well-funded Fintech company is looking for an experienced compliance specialist to lead and build their compliance team. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
As a leading member of the compliance team, you will develop compliance monitoring programme on high-risk operations ad responsible for performing compliance review and conduct gap analysis on internal compliance manual and procedures. Below are the mainly objectives of your role:
- Develop, review and enforce compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct regular compliance reviews to ensure following of procedures are meeting regulatory requirements/ business changes
- Work closely with other business units and provide sufficient internal training on all regulatory compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have at least 6 years experience in compliance within the banking or financial sector.
- Possess good knowledge of regional regulatory requirements.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently
What you'll get in return
- Competitive compensation package alongside consistent career development
- Opportunity to grow together with an exciting Fintech business
- Involvement in compliance Reg-Tech projects
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of the team
What you need to do now
If you are currently looking for a new role within the Banking and Financial Services AML/Compliance function, or potentially exploring the market? Feel free to contact myself on +852 2230 7451 for a confidential discussion, and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Banking page here: