Is it a restaurant? Is it a bar? It''s Bluespoon!
At Bluespoon we break the rules oftraditional fine dining and place everything in service of the most importantaspect of food: taste! In the heart of Amsterdam – yes, in that funky jewel onthe canal, we serve European flavors with a Dutch edge, in our Bluespoon Restaurant& Bar and our Events department. But that’s not all… we pair our seasonaldishes with great specialty wines, locally brewed beers and iconiccocktails.
Do you feel yourcreative juices flowing?!
Becausewe are looking for a Head Chef!
Who are YOU?
- Not just any chef; youare a Bluespoon Head Chef;
- A natural leader who hasthe ability to motivate and train those around him/her;
- You are in charge ofcreating special menus, suggesting alternative menu items and minimizing waste;
- By adding some personalflavor and touch, you will not back away from all the administrative tasks,controlling food budgets and monitoring food costs.
What WE bring to the table:
- A great place to work with a canal view and tasty surroundings;
- A team of international and flavorsome colleagues;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: good salary,loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the Worldand let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
YOUR recipe to success:
- Extensive experience in a hotel or restaurant with excellentstandards;
- Your own personal flavor;
- True leadership and organizational skills;
- A diploma in food production / culinary arts;
- ‘HACCP’ is your middle name;
- Creativity, motivation and a hands-on mentality;
- An international state of mind;
- Good language and communication skills in English (and ideally inDutch);
Bluespoon is located inside theAndaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle andBoutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117artistically inspired spacious guestrooms and 5 luxury suites on thePrinsengracht.
Uncomplicated,sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or evenmore, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV andyour recipe to success!