Overview of job
You will assist in establishing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, publishers and technology partners, helping the management of our client’s business. You will assist in strategic programmatic planning, technical problem solving, and get the chance to build strong campaign management and analytical experience. You will be responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of key client programmatic campaigns as well as driving the growth for each account through innovative new ideas. You will also be expected to support the growth and development of junior members of the team, and cross agency training in programmatic.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Programmatic Director.
Three best things about the job
- Responsibility & complete autonomy for the day-to-day management of programmatic campaigns
- Running your own projects to discover and explore new technology and data opportunities first hand
- No ground rules; Identify and deliver new programmatic solutions through independent thinking and a flexible approach
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have a deep and thorough understanding of all aspects campaign management processes – campaign strategy; tagging; console setup; delivery management, analysis and reporting
- Manage bidding and account optimisation to best practices, ensuring the best results are being achieved by the team, according to clients’ goals
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of IKON capabilities and our clients’ business
- Able to build a response to brief that is rational, relevant and performance driven
In six months:
- Take accountability for the overall success of programmatic client campaigns delivering robust post campaign analysis that provide insight beyond the numbers
- Independent thinking; identify and deliver new programmatic solutions to drive business growth
- Strong planning and audience research through the use of industry tools and tech
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations, initiating process improvement and executing plan implementation independently
In twelve months:
- Have excellent working relationships with programmatic technology partners, working closely to get the most out of each partner
- Become a programmatic expert for IKON, recommending and presenting to clients and internal stakeholders on programmatic best practice
- Responsible for exceeding all client needs from a programmatic perspective (and beyond, wherever possible)
- Ensure internal stakeholders remain up to speed with the changing digital landscape and opportunities that the channel presents
Responsibilities of the role:
The programmatic executive will lead in establishing strong relationships with technology and data partners, and be a programmatic expert in the agency. They will run the day-to-day management of programmatic campaigns. Will be responsible for the success of campaigns, setting up strategies, planning, and delivering insights on each campaign in detail beyond just the numbers. Working closely with the programmatic manager and director to identify new programmatic opportunities, and deliver innovative, performance driven solutions in response to client briefs.
This role is looking for a detail oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth, and autonomous environment. This role is responsible for the tactical day-to-day management of client campaigns with high autonomy, as well as driving the growth for each account through improvements from campaign analytics and insights. Candidates must be able to navigate ambiguous situations with high confidence, follow processes and execute plan implementation.
What you will need:
- 1-2 years digital media experience across biddable media – programmatic preferred. Search and paid social also highly regarded.
- 2+ years of digital planning experience also considered without programmatic experience
- First-hand experience in a bid management platform desired - display, video, search or paid social, or alternatively managing programmatic partners
- Local publisher knowledge across the Australian media landscape highly desirable
- Proficiency and experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions
- Ability to work, and optimise towards clear defined campaign goals (e.g. CPA)
- Understands adserving process: trafficking creative tags, uploading into DSPs, pixel management, technical troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable on verification partners in market (MOAT, IAS etc)
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full service communications agency with over $380m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below: