Overview of job
You will work across a range of mid-to-large scale SEO accounts, supporting the SEO Manager in day-to-day activities, as well as working on ad-hoc campaigns spanning across all the teams in the agency to achieve exceptional results for our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the SEO Manager.
Three best things about the job:
- Not a “typical SEO” job. This job will allow you to fully integrate with the client, as well as build strong relationships across all Ikon teams.
- The opportunity to be part of a mid-size agency, where you will have the opportunity to make the role your own as well as being supported to help you develop and work across the whole agency and drive better results.
- To work with Ikon’s blue-chip clients.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Familiarity with the full SEO account
- Confidence using SEO templates in day-to-day activities
In six months:
- Deliver small scale presentations to Ikon’s digital team on ‘Innovation in the SEO space’
- Lead weekly and monthly WIPs from an SEO standpoint
In twelve months:
- Implement an SEO campaign from start to finish
- Run a training session for the whole agency
Responsibilities of the role:
- Aiding in creation, implementation and execution of SEO campaigns across a range of clients. You will also be expected to find and fix issues, educating the client along the way.
- Keeping on top of changing trends in the industry and providing updates to clients.
- Providing clients with detailed reports, using a range of tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and more!
What you will need:
- Dynamic personality – The role is split between managing agency and client expectations. You will spend a great deal of time talking to people inside and outside of the agency.
- Curiosity – A passion for data and improving client’s websites. Understanding what other channels are doing and explaining how on-page improvements can improve the results of other channels.
- Innovation – Keep up to date with changing trends in the industry and the ability to make recommendations off the back of this.
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full service communications agency with over $450m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below: