Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the world’s first Twentieth Century Fox World Theme Park featuring more than 25 rides and attractions of unique cinematic and entertainment concepts based on the Fox blockbuster movies. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
• Perform software quality control which includes: preparing test plan, functional testing, load and performance testing, security adherence and code review
• Carry out research on new technologies
• Perform technical documentation
• Involve in application implementation and support activities
• Contribute to the improvement of Apps design and user’s experience
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience developing applications in iOS & Android platforms
• Minimum 3 years of strong hands on experience in Android/iOS native app design and development experience.
• Experience in cross-platform development technologies (eg. HTML5, PhoneGap, Xamarin) is a plus
• Strong UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
• Passion for analyzing and improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint
• Good knowledge on SDLC and design techniques
• Well versed in SQL/NOSQL database design and implementation
• Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
• Motivated self-starter with high attention to detail
• Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
• This job might require the candidate to travel locally and overseas
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!