What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal by providing solution advisory to HR organizations in Malaysia.
- In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 4x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- The SSSE will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SuccessFactors with services to potential customers & prospects in Malaysia.
- The SSSE is to provide accurate forecast and supporting account planning sessions as part of pipeline generation.
- It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships, (CHRO, CFO, etc.), on their own while acting as a conductor to bring in other SAP executives as needed to add value to customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Works with the Regional Virtual Account Team (VAT) to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead.
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within Malaysia.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities withinMalaysia.
- Works with Partners to maximize value to assigned accounts.
- Follows sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across Malaysia.
- 8 - 10+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement in Malaysia.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:294324 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: